- Types Of Speech
- You can use foreclosure as a noun in a sentence.
- About Foreclosure
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters c, e, f, l, o, r, s, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Foreclosure starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fo, for, fore, forec, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, sure, osure, ..
- The legal proceedings initiated by a creditor to repossess the collateral for loan that is in default
- Compound Words
- A compound word, foreclosure has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fore, and closure.
- Pig Latin
- Foreclosure in Pig Latin is said as "oreclosurefay or oreclosurefway".
- f | o | r | e | c | l | o | s | u | r | e
- fo | or | re | ec | cl | lo | os | su | ur | re
- for | ore | rec | ecl | clo | los | osu | sur | ure
- fore | orec | recl | eclo | clos | losu | osur | sure
- Word Gram
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Debarment||the act of prevention by legal means|
"they achieved his debarment from holding public office"
|Determent||a communication that makes you afraid to try something|
|Deterrence||the act or process of discouraging actions or preventing occurrences by instilling fear or doubt or anxiety|
|Discouragement||the act of discouraging|
"the discouragement of petty theft"
|Disinheritance||the act by a donor that terminates the right of a person to inherit|
|Disowning||refusal to acknowledge as one''s own|
View all cognitive synonyms for Foreclosure
|Foreclosure||the legal proceedings initiated by a creditor to repossess the collateral for loan that is in default|
View English words with the unique letters used in foreclosure. Words With The Letters Ceflorsu
|Foreclose||subject to foreclosing procedures|
take away the right of mortgagors to redeem their mortgage
Foreclosure Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E