- Types Of Speech
- You can use gas as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Gas
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, g, and s, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Gas starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, ga, and the ending characters are s, as, ..
- A pedal that controls the throttle valve; "he stepped on the gas"
- School Grade
- Gas is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with s, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is gas a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Gas in Pig Latin is said as "asgay or asgway".
- g | a | s
- ga | as
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a pedal that controls the throttle valve;
"he stepped on the gas"
- a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity;
relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature;
the ability to diffuse readily;
and the spontaneous tendency
- a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum;
used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
- a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- a fossil fuel in the gaseous state;
used for cooking and heating homes
- Verb Examples
- show off
- attack with gas;
subject to gas fumes;
"The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"
|Acetylene||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
|Aerodynamics||the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of gases (especially air) and their effects on bodies in the flow|
|Aeromechanics||the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of gases (especially air) and their effects on bodies in the flow|
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Alcohol||a liquor or brew containing alcohol as the active agent|
"alcohol (or drink) ruined him"
|Alkyne||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
View all cognitive synonyms for Gas
|Gas||a pedal that controls the throttle valve|
"he stepped on the gas"
|GSA||a central management agency thata sets Federal policy for Federal procurement and real property management and information resources management|
|Sag||a shape that sags|
"there was a sag in the chair seat"
View English words with the unique letters used in gas. Words With The Letters Ags
"The car accelerated"
|Choke||a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine|
|Speed||changing location rapidly|
|Throttle||a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine|
|Pedal||a lever that is operated with the foot|
|Treadle||a lever that is operated with the foot|
|Car||a conveyance for passengers or freight on a cable railway;|
"they took a cable car to the top of the mountain"
View All Names For Gas
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stag (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||stag|
|Gas (3 letters)||4||5||gas|
|Swag (4 letters)||8 +4||9 +4||swag|
|Vagus (5 letters)||9 +5||12 +7||vagus|
|Saga (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||saga|
|GSA (3 letters)||4||5||gas|
|Tagus (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||tagus|
|Gauss (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||gauss|
|Tsuga (5 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||tagus|
|Sag (3 letters)||4||5||gas|
|Stagy (5 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||stagy|
|Saggy (5 letters)||10 +6||11 +6||saggy|
|Avgas (5 letters)||9 +5||11 +6||avgas|
|Gags (4 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||gags|
|Agas (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||saga|
Gas Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters