- Types Of Speech
- You can use go as a article, noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Go
- A 1 syllables article and 2 letters with the letters g, and o, 1 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters go. Go starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters g, and the ending characters are o, ..
- Functioning correctly and ready for action; "all systems are go"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Go is set as a kindergarten word that starts with g, ends with o, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 2 letters.
- Is go a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Go in Pig Latin is said as "ogay or ogway".
- g | o
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- functioning correctly and ready for action;
"all systems are go"
- Noun Examples
- a board game for two players who place counters on a grid;
the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters
- a usually brief attempt;
"he took a crack at it";
"I gave it a whirl"
- street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
- a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else);
"it's my go";
"a spell of work"
- Verb Examples
- enter or assume a certain state or condition;
"He became annoyed when he heard the bad news";
"It must be getting more serious";
"her face went red with anger";
"She went into ecstasy";
- follow a certain course;
"The inauguration went well";
"how did your interview go?"
- pass from physical life and lose all all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life;
"She died from cancer";
"They children perished in the fire";
"The patient went peacefully"
- be abolished or discarded;
"These ugly billboards have to go!";
"These luxuries all had to go under the Khmer Rouge"
- stop operating or functioning;
"The engine finally went";
"The car died on the road";
"The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town";
"The coffee maker broke";
"The engine failed on the way to town";
"her eyesight went after the accident"
- progress by being changed;
"The speech has to go through several more drafts";
"run through your presentation before the meeting"
- give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number;
"I plumped for the losing candidates"
- have a turn;
make one's move in a game;
"Can I go now?"
- to be spent or finished;
"The money had gone after a few days";
"Gas is running low at the gas stations in the Midwest"
- be spent;
"All my money went for food and rent"
- go through in search of something;
search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way;
"Who rifled through my desk drawers?"
- perform as expected when applied;
"The washing machine won't go unless it's plugged in";
"Does this old car still run well?";
"This old radio doesn't work anymore"
- change location;
move, travel, or proceed;
"How fast does your new car go?";
"We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus";
"The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect";
"The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before ni
- move away from a place into another direction;
"go away before I start to cry";
"The train departs at noon"
- begin or set in motion;
"I start at eight in the morning";
"Ready, set, go!"
- make a certain noise or sound;
"She went `Mmmmm'";
"The gun went `bang'"
- follow a procedure or take a course;
"We should go farther in this matter";
"She went through a lot of trouble";
"go about the world in a certain manner";
"Messages must go through diplomatic channels"
- pass, fare, or elapse;
of a certain state of affairs or action;
"How is it going?";
"The day went well until I got your call"
- be or continue to be in a certain condition;
"The children went hungry that day"
- continue to live;
endure or last;
"We went without water and food for 3 days";
"These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America";
"The racecar driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- be awarded;
"The first prize goes to Mary";
"Her money went on clothes"
- be the right size or shape;
fit correctly or as desired;
"This piece won't fit into the puzzle"
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope;
run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point;
"Service runs all the way to Cranbury";
"His knowledge doesn't go very far";
"My memory extends back to my fourth year of life";
"The facts ex
- blend or harmonize;
"This flavor will blend with those in your dish";
"This sofa won't go with the chairs"
- be sounded, played, or expressed;
"How does this song go again?"
- be contained in;
"How many times does 18 go into 54?"
- have a particular form;
"the story or argument runs as follows";
"as the saying goes..."
- be ranked or compare;
"This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go"
- be in the right place or situation;
"Where do these books belong?";
"Let's put health care where it belongs--under the control of the government";
"Where do these books go?"
|Go||functioning correctly and ready for action|
"all systems are go"
View English words with the unique letters used in go. Words With The Letters Go
View All Names For Go
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Gore (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||goer|
|Go (2 letters)||3||4||go|
|Yoga (4 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||yoga|
|Pogy (4 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||pogy|
|Frog (4 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||fgor|
|Dog (3 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dog|
|Dogy (4 letters)||9 +6||9 +5||dogy|
|Goat (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||agot|
|Goby (4 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||bogy|
|Fugo (4 letters)||8 +5||10 +6||fugo|
|Bogy (4 letters)||10 +7||11 +7||bogy|
|Cog (3 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||cog|
|Gyro (4 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||gyro|
|God (3 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||dog|
|Goad (4 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||dago|
|Goop (4 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||goop|
|Toga (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||agot|
|Togs (4 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||togs|
|Good (4 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||good|
|Gob (3 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||bgo|
|Ego (3 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||ego|
|Fog (3 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||fog|
|Grog (4 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||grog|
|GAO (3 letters)||4 +1||5 +1||ago|
|GOP (3 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||gop|
Go Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters