- Types Of Speech
- You can use knapsack as a noun in a sentence.
- About Knapsack
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, k, n, p, and s, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ps. Knapsack starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, kn, kna, knap, knaps, and the ending characters are k, ck, ack, sack, psack, ..
- Compound Words
- A compound word, knapsack has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are knap, and sack.
- Pig Latin
- Knapsack in Pig Latin is said as "apsackknay or apsackknway".
- k | n | a | p | s | a | c | k
- kn | na | ap | ps | sa | ac | ck
- kna | nap | aps | psa | sac | ack
- knap | naps | apsa | psac | sack
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in knapsack. Words With The Letters Acknps
|Pack||a small parcel (as of cigarettes or film)|
|Bag||an activity that you like or at which you are superior|
"chemistry is not my cup of tea"
"his bag now is learning to play golf"
"marriage was scarcely his dish"
|Kitbag||a knapsack (usually for a soldier)|
Knapsack Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters