- Types Of Speech
- You can use labanotation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Labanotation
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, o, and t, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ot. Labanotation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lab, laba, laban, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A system of notation for dance movements that uses symbols to represent points on a dancer''s body and the direction of the dancer''s movement and the tempo and the dynamics
- Pig Latin
- Labanotation in Pig Latin is said as "abanotationlay or abanotationlway".
- l | a | b | a | n | o | t | a | t | i | o | n
- la | ab | ba | an | no | ot | ta | at | ti | io | on
- lab | aba | ban | ano | not | ota | tat | ati | tio | ion
- laba | aban | bano | anot | nota | otat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Labanotation||a system of notation for dance movements that uses symbols to represent points on a dancer''s body and the direction of the dancer''s movement and the tempo and the dynamics|
View English words with the unique letters used in labanotation. Words With The Letters Abilnot
|Choreography||a show involving artistic dancing|
Labanotation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N