- Types Of Speech
- You can use making as a noun in a sentence.
- About Making
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, g, i, k, m, and n, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ki. Making starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mak, maki, makin, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, king, aking, ..
- The act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Making is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with g, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is making a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Making in Pig Latin is said as "akingmay or akingmway".
- m | a | k | i | n | g
- ma | ak | ki | in | ng
- mak | aki | kin | ing
- maki | akin | king
- Word Gram
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accession||the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)|
"Elizabeth''s accession in 1558"
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Acquirement||an ability that has been acquired by training|
|Acquiring||the act of acquiring something|
"I envied his talent for acquiring"
"he''s much more interested in the getting than in the giving"
|Acquisition||the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something|
"the acquisition of wealth"
"the acquisition of one company by another"
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Architectonics||the science of architecture|
View all cognitive synonyms for Making
|Making||the act that results in something coming to be|
"the devising of plans"
"the fashioning of pots and pans"
"the making of measurements"
"it was already in the making"
View English words with the unique letters used in making. Words With The Letters Agikmn
|Build||constitution of the human body|
|Construct||an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances|
|Contrive||come up with (an idea, plan, explanation, theory, or priciple) after a mental effort|
"excogitate a way to measure the speed of light"
|Create||make or cause to be or to become|
"make a mess in one''s office"
"create a furor"
|Devise||(law) a gift of real property by will|
|Excogitate||reflect deeply on a subject|
"I mulled over the events of the afternoon"
"philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"
"The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
|Fashion||characteristic or habitual practice|
|Forge||a workplace where metal is worked by heating and hammering|
|Formulate||elaborate, as of theories and hypotheses|
"Could you develop the ideas in your thesis"
|Production||(law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law|
"the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
|Cartography||the making of maps and charts|
|Mapmaking||the making of maps and charts|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Marking (7 letters)||14 +1||17 +1||marking|
|Making (6 letters)||13||16||making|
|Masking (7 letters)||14 +1||17 +1||makings|
|Makings (7 letters)||14 +1||17 +1||makings|
|Markings (8 letters)||15 +2||18 +2||markings|
|Unmaking (8 letters)||15 +2||20 +4||unmaking|
|Kingsman (8 letters)||15 +2||19 +3||kingsman|
Making Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters