- Types Of Speech
- You can use maneuver as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Maneuver
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, m, n, r, u, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters eu. Maneuver starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, man, mane, maneu, and the ending characters are r, er, ver, uver, euver, ..
- An action aimed at evading an opponent
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Maneuver is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with r, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Maneuver in Pig Latin is said as "aneuvermay or aneuvermway".
- m | a | n | e | u | v | e | r
- ma | an | ne | eu | uv | ve | er
- man | ane | neu | euv | uve | ver
- mane | aneu | neuv | euve | uver
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an action aimed at evading an opponent
- a move made to gain a tactical end
- a deliberate coordinated movement requiring dexterity and skill;
"he made a great maneuver";
"the runner was out on a play by the shortstop"
- a military training exercise
- a plan for attaining a particular goal
- Verb Examples
- perform a movement in military or naval tactics in order to secure an advantage in attack or defense
- direct the course;
determine the direction of travelling
- act in order to achieve a certain goal;
"He maneuvered to get the chairmanship";
"She maneuvered herself into the directorship"
|Accomplish||put in effect|
"carry out a task"
"execute the decision of the people"
"He actioned the operation"
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Maneuver
|Maneuver||an action aimed at evading an opponent|
View English words with the unique letters used in maneuver. Words With The Letters Aemnruv
|Evasion||the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver|
|Clinch||(boxing) the act of one boxer holding onto the other to avoid being hit and to rest momentarily|
Maneuver Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters