- Types Of Speech
- You can use orientation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Orientation
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter t. Orientation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, or, ori, orie, orien, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A course introducing a new situation or environment
- School Grade
- Orientation is set as a grade six word that starts with o, ends with n, 5 syllables, 6 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Orientation in Pig Latin is said as "orientationay or orientationway".
- o | r | i | e | n | t | a | t | i | o | n
- or | ri | ie | en | nt | ta | at | ti | io | on
- ori | rie | ien | ent | nta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- orie | rien | ient | enta | ntat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a course introducing a new situation or environment
- the act of orienting
- a person's awareness of self with regard to position and time and place and personal relationships
- an integrated set of attitudes and beliefs
- position or alignment relative to points of the compass or other specific directions
|Acclimation||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Acclimatisation||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Acclimatization||adaptation to a new climate (a new temperature or altitude or environment)|
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Aim||the action of directing something at an object|
"he took aim and fired"
View all cognitive synonyms for Orientation
|Orientation||a course introducing a new situation or environment|
View English words with the unique letters used in orientation. Words With The Letters Aeinort
|Class||education imparted in a series of lessons or class meetings|
"he took a course in basket weaving"
"flirting is not unknown in college classes"
|Course||a mode of action|
"if you persist in that course you will surely fail"
"once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
|Course Of Instruction|
|Course Of Study|
Orientation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With N