- Types Of Speech
- You can use ossification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ossification
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, n, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ic. Ossification starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, os, oss, ossi, ossif, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Ossification is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Hardened conventionality
- Pig Latin
- Ossification in Pig Latin is said as "ossificationay or ossificationway".
- o | s | s | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- os | ss | si | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- oss | ssi | sif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- ossi | ssif | sifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- hardened conventionality
- the developmental process of bone formation
- the process of becoming rigidly fixed in a conventional pattern of thught or behavior
- the calcification of soft tissue into a bonelike material
View English words with the unique letters used in ossification. Words With The Letters Acfinost
"The tissue ossified"
|Petrify||cause to become stone-like or stiff or dazed and stunned|
"The horror petrified his feelings"
"Fear petrified her thinking"
|Rigidify||make rigid and set into a conventional pattern|
"rigidify the training schedule"
"ossified teaching methods"
"slogans petrify our thinking"
Ossification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With N