- Types Of Speech
- You can use permutation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Permutation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, m, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Permutation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pe, per, perm, permu, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Act of changing the lineal order of objects in a group
- Old French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, permutation has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are per, and mutation.
- School Grade
- Permutation is set as a sat word that starts with p, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Permutation in Pig Latin is said as "ermutationpay or ermutationpway".
- p | e | r | m | u | t | a | t | i | o | n
- pe | er | rm | mu | ut | ta | at | ti | io | on
- per | erm | rmu | mut | uta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- perm | ermu | rmut | muta | utat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- act of changing the lineal order of objects in a group
- complete change in character or condition;
"the permutations...taking place in the physical world"- Henry Miller
- the act of changing the arrangement of a given number of elements
- an event in which one thing is substituted for another;
"the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Alternation||successive change from one thing or state to another and back again|
|Athletics||an active diversion requiring physical exertion and competition|
|Avatar||the manifestation of a Hindu deity (especially Vishnu) in human or superhuman or animal form|
"the Buddha is considered an avatar of the god Vishnu"
|Bangle||cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing|
|Battledore||an ancient racket game|
|Bauble||cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing|
|Catabolism||breakdown of more complex substances into simpler ones with release of energy|
|Catalysis||acceleration of a chemical reaction induced the presence of material that is chemically unchanged at the end of the reaction|
"of the top 50 commodity chemicals, 30 are created directly by catalysis and another 6 are made from raw materials that are catal
View all cognitive synonyms for Permutation
|Permutation||act of changing the lineal order of objects in a group|
|Importunate||expressing earnest entreaty|
"the appealing and frightened look worn by an injured dog"
"she holds out her hand for money, importunate, insistent"
"a pleading note in her voice"
View English words with the unique letters used in permutation. Words With The Letters Aeimnoprtu
|Commute||exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category|
"Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"
"He changed his name"
"convert centimeters into inches"
"convert holdings into shares"
|Permute||change the order or arrangement of|
"Dyslexics often transpose letters in a word"
|Transpose||cause to change places|
"interchange this screw for one of a smaller size"
|Reordering||a rearrangement in a different order|
Permutation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With N