- Types Of Speech
- You can use piano as a article, noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Piano
- A 3 syllables article and 5 letters with the letters a, i, n, o, and p, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Piano starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pi, pia, pian, and the ending characters are o, no, ano, iano, ..
- A stringed instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds
- School Grade
- Piano is set as a grade six word that starts with p, ends with o, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is piano a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Piano in Pig Latin is said as "ianopay or ianopway".
- p | i | a | n | o
- pi | ia | an | no
- pia | ian | ano
- pian | iano
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a stringed instrument that is played by depressing keys that cause hammers to strike tuned strings and produce sounds
- (music) low loudness
- Article Examples
- used chiefly as a direction or description in music;
"the piano passages in the composition"
- Adverb Examples
- used as a direction in music;
to be played relatively softly
|Adagio||a slow section of a pas de deux requiring great skill and strength by the dancers|
|Allegretto||a quicker tempo than andante but not as fast as allegro|
|Allegro||a musical composition or passage performed quickly in a brisk lively manner|
View all cognitive synonyms for Piano
|Grand||a piano with the strings on a harp-shaped frame;|
usually supported by 3 legs
|Pianola||a mechanically operated piano that uses a roll of perforated paper to activate the keys|
|Upright||maintaining an erect position;|
"many buildings were still standing"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Piano (5 letters)||7||9||piano|
|Utopian (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||utopian|
|Spinoza (7 letters)||18 +11||20 +11||spinoza|
|Pisonia (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||pisonia|
|Opuntia (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||utopian|
|Pavonia (7 letters)||12 +5||15 +6||pavonia|
|Anopia (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||anopia|
|Sinopia (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||pisonia|
|Saponin (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||saponin|
|Appoint (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||appoint|
|Pianino (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||pianino|
|Paisano (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +2||paisano|
|Pisano (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||pisano|
Piano Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters