- Types Of Speech
- You can use render as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Render
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters d, e, n, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nd. Render starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, ren, rend, rende, and the ending characters are r, er, der, nder, ender, ..
- A substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- Old French
- School Grade
- Render is set as a sat word that starts with r, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is render a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Render in Pig Latin is said as "enderray or enderrway".
- r | e | n | d | e | r
- re | en | nd | de | er
- ren | end | nde | der
- rend | ende | nder
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- Verb Examples
- cause to become;
"The shot rendered her immobile"
- melt (fat, lard, etc.) in order to separate out impurities;
"try the yak butter";
"render fat in a casserole"
- restate (words) from one language into another language;
"I have to translate when my in-laws from Austria visit the U.S.";
"Can you interpret the speech of the visiting dignitaries?";
"She rendered the French poem into English";
"He translates for the U.
- pass down;
"render a verdict";
"deliver a judgment"
- coat with plastic or cement;
"render the brick walls in the den"
- give or supply;
"The cow brings in 5 liters of milk";
"This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn";
"The estate renders some revenue for the family"
- show in, or as in, a picture;
"This scene depicts country life";
"the face of the child is rendered with much tenderness in this painting"
- give an interpretation or rendition of;
"The pianist rendered the Beethoven sonata beautifully"
- to surrender someone or something to another;
"the guard delivered the criminal to the police";
"render up the prisoners";
"render the town to the enemy";
"fork over the money"
- give back;
- make over as a return;
"They had to render the estate"
- provide or furnish with;
"We provided the room with an electrical heater"
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abjure||formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure|
"He retracted his earlier statements about his religion"
"She abjured her beliefs"
|Accompany||perform an accompaniment to|
"The orchestra could barely follow the frequent pitch changes of the soprano"
|Accomplish||put in effect|
"carry out a task"
"execute the decision of the people"
"He actioned the operation"
|Achieve||to gain with effort|
"she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Render
|Render||a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls|
View English words with the unique letters used in render. Words With The Letters Denr
|Stucco||a plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime|
applied while soft to cover exterior walls or surfaces
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bender (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||bender|
|Undercut (8 letters)||11 +4||15 +7||undercut|
|End Run (7 letters)|
|Deanery (7 letters)||11 +4||11 +3||deanery|
|Errand (6 letters)||7||8||errand|
|Verdun (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +5||verdun|
|Tendrac (7 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||tendrac|
|Reynard (7 letters)||11 +4||11 +3||adenrry|
|Andrena (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||andrena|
|Decanter (8 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||decanter|
|Credenza (8 letters)||20 +13||22 +14||credenza|
|Credence (8 letters)||13 +6||16 +8||credence|
|Denture (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||tenured|
|Sander (6 letters)||7||8||sander|
|Trandate (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||trandate|
|Burden (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||burden|
|Tender (6 letters)||7||8||tender|
|Sender (6 letters)||7||8||sender|
|Veranda (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||veranda|
|Drabness (8 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||abdenrss|
|Rudeness (8 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||deenrssu|
|Redness (7 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||redness|
|Verdancy (8 letters)||17 +10||19 +11||verdancy|
|Red Cent (8 letters)|
|Dearness (8 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||adeenrss|
Render Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters