- Types Of Speech
- You can use scrumptious as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Scrumptious
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters c, i, m, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Scrumptious starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sc, scr, scru, scrum, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, ious, tious, ..
- Extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
- School Grade
- Scrumptious is set as a grade seven word that starts with s, ends with s, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Scrumptious in Pig Latin is said as "umptiousscray or umptiousscrway".
- s | c | r | u | m | p | t | i | o | u | s
- sc | cr | ru | um | mp | pt | ti | io | ou | us
- scr | cru | rum | ump | mpt | pti | tio | iou | ous
- scru | crum | rump | umpt | mpti | ptio | tiou | ious
- Word Gram
|Acceptable||worthy of acceptance or satisfactory|
"acceptable levels of radiation"
"performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Adorable||lovable especially in a childlike or naive way|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Alcoholic||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Alky||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Ambrosial||worthy of the gods|
|Ambrosian||worthy of the gods|
View all cognitive synonyms for Scrumptious
|Scrumptious||extremely pleasing to the sense of taste|
View English words with the unique letters used in scrumptious. Words With The Letters Cimoprstu
|Tasteful||free from what is tawdry or unbecoming;|
"a neat style";
"a neat set of rules";
"she hated to have her neat plans upset"
Scrumptious Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With S