- About Several
- Several has the letters a, e, l, r, s, and v, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Several starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, se, sev, seve, sever, and the ending characters are l, al, ral, eral, veral, ..
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Several is set as a grade four word that starts with s, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is several a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Several in Pig Latin is said as "everalsay or everalsway".
- s | e | v | e | r | a | l
- se | ev | ve | er | ra | al
- sev | eve | ver | era | ral
- seve | ever | vera | eral
- Word Gram
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Assorted||consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds (even to the point of incongruity)|
"an arrangement of assorted spring flowers"
"a mixed program of baroque and contemporary music"
"a motley crew"
|A Certain Number|
View all cognitive synonyms for Several
View English words with the unique letters used in several. Words With The Letters Aelrsv
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Reversal (8 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||reversal|
|Slavery (7 letters)||13 +3||14 +2||slavery|
|Serval (6 letters)||9||11||salver|
|Salver (6 letters)||9||11||salver|
|Slaver (6 letters)||9||11||salver|
|Vasarely (8 letters)||14 +4||15 +3||vasarely|
|Severally (9 letters)||15 +5||17 +5||severally|
|Several (7 letters)||10||12||several|
Several Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters