- Types Of Speech
- You can use sister as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sister
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, i, r, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters st. Sister starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, si, sis, sist, siste, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, ster, ister, ..
- Sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Sister is set as a grade seven word that starts with s, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is sister a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sister in Pig Latin is said as "istersay or istersway".
- s | i | s | t | e | r
- si | is | st | te | er
- sis | ist | ste | ter
- sist | iste | ster
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- a female person who is a fellow member of a sorority or labor union or other group;
"none of her sisters would betray her"
- (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a nun (and used as a form of address);
"the Sisters taught her to love God"
- a female person who has the same parents as another person;
"my sister married a musician"
|Abbess||the superior of a group of nuns|
|Affiliate||a subsidiary or subordinate organization that is affiliated with another organization|
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Analog||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Analogue||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Associate||a degree granted by a two-year college on successful completion of the undergraduates course of studies|
|Assurance||freedom from doubt|
belief in yourself and your abilities
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular"
"after that failure he lost his confidence"
"she spoke with authority"
|Aunt||the sister of your father or mother|
the wife of your uncle
View all cognitive synonyms for Sister
|Resist||withstand the force of something|
"The trees resisted her"
"stand the test of time"
"The mountain climbers had to fend against the ice and snow"
View English words with the unique letters used in sister. Words With The Letters Eirst
|Fille||a young woman|
"a young lady of 18"
|Girl||a female human offspring|
"her daughter cared for her in her old age"
|Miss||a failure to hit (or meet or find etc)|
|Missy||a young woman|
"a young lady of 18"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Distress (8 letters)||9 +3||9 +3||distress|
|Disaster (8 letters)||9 +3||9 +3||disaster|
|Stride (6 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||stride|
|Security (8 letters)||13 +7||14 +8||sryeciut|
|Serratia (8 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||serratia|
|Icterus (7 letters)||9 +3||11 +5||icterus|
|Sitter (6 letters)||6||6||triste|
|Suricate (8 letters)||10 +4||12 +6||suricate|
|Cricetus (8 letters)||12 +6||15 +9||cricetus|
|Tarsier (7 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||rretasi|
|Testiere (8 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||testiere|
|Stirrer (7 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||stirrer|
|Severity (8 letters)||14 +8||14 +8||severity|
|Eristic (7 letters)||9 +3||10 +4||eristic|
|Treatise (8 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||treatise|
|Bestiary (8 letters)||13 +7||13 +7||sybarite|
|Credits (7 letters)||10 +4||11 +5||credits|
|Satire (6 letters)||6||6||satire|
|Twister (7 letters)||10 +4||10 +4||eirsttw|
|Crudites (8 letters)||11 +5||13 +7||crudites|
|Bitters (7 letters)||9 +3||10 +4||bitters|
|Castries (8 letters)||10 +4||11 +5||castries|
|Siderite (8 letters)||9 +3||9 +3||siderite|
|Tiresias (8 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||tiresias|
|Resister (8 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||resister|
Sister Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters