- Types Of Speech
- You can use technologically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Technologically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, h, i, l, n, o, t, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Technologically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, tec, tech, techn, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Technologically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- By means of technology; "technologically impossible"
- Pig Latin
- Technologically in Pig Latin is said as "echnologicallytay or echnologicallytway".
- t | e | c | h | n | o | l | o | g | i | c | a | l | l | y
- te | ec | ch | hn | no | ol | lo | og | gi | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- tec | ech | chn | hno | nol | olo | log | ogi | gic | ica | cal | all | lly
- tech | echn | chno | hnol | nolo | olog | logi | ogic | gica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Technologically||by means of technology|
View English words with the unique letters used in technologically. Words With The Letters Aceghilnoty
|Technical||(basketball) a foul that that can be assessed on a player or a coach or a team for unsportsmanlike conduct;|
does not usually involve physical contact during play
|Technological||based in scientific and industrial progress;|
"a technological civilization"
Technologically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With Y