- Types Of Speech
- You can use tempestuousness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Tempestuousness
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters e, m, n, o, p, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter u. Tempestuousness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters t, te, tem, temp, tempe, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Tempestuousness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A state of wild storminess
- Compound Words
- A compound word, tempestuousness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are tempestuous, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Tempestuousness in Pig Latin is said as "empestuousnesstay or empestuousnesstway".
- t | e | m | p | e | s | t | u | o | u | s | n | e | s | s
- te | em | mp | pe | es | st | tu | uo | ou | us | sn | ne | es | ss
- tem | emp | mpe | pes | est | stu | tuo | uou | ous | usn | sne | nes | ess
- temp | empe | mpes | pest | estu | stuo | tuou | uous | ousn | usne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
|Tempestuousness||a state of wild storminess|
View English words with the unique letters used in tempestuousness. Words With The Letters Emnopstu
|Storminess||the state of being stormy|
"he dreaded the storminess of the North Atlantic in winter"
Tempestuousness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With T
- Ends With S