- Types Of Speech
- You can use wine as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Wine
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, i, n, and w, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters in. Wine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters w, wi, win, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, ..
- A red as dark as red wine
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Wine is set as a kindergarten word that starts with w, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is wine a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Wine in Pig Latin is said as "ineway or inewway".
- w | i | n | e
- wi | in | ne
- win | ine
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a red as dark as red wine
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- Verb Examples
- treat to wine;
"Our relatives in Italy wined and dined us for a week"
- drink wine
|Alsace||a region of northeastern France famous for its wines|
|Alsatia||a region of northeastern France famous for its wines|
|Anjou||green-skinned pear with firm flesh|
View all cognitive synonyms for Wine
|Wine||a red as dark as red wine|
View English words with the unique letters used in wine. Words With The Letters Einw
View All Names For Wine
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Wince (5 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||wince|
|Wincey (6 letters)||14 +7||15 +7||wincey|
|Wine (4 letters)||7||8||wine|
|Weenie (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||weenie|
|Newbie (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||newbie|
|Edwin (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||widen|
|Widen (5 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||widen|
|Winded (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +4||winded|
|Wizen (5 letters)||17 +10||18 +10||wizen|
|Winey (5 letters)||11 +4||11 +3||winey|
|In Awe (6 letters)|
|Wienie (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||wienie|
Wine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters