- Types Of Speech
- You can use ago as a adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ago
- A 2 syllables adverb and 3 letters with the letters a, g, and o, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Ago starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ag, and the ending characters are o, go, ..
- Gone by; or in the past; "two years ago"; "`agone'' is an archaic word for `ago''"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Ago is set as a grade three word that starts with a, ends with o, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ago a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ago in Pig Latin is said as "agoay or agoway".
- a | g | o
- ag | go
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- gone by;
or in the past;
"two years ago";
"`agone' is an archaic word for `ago'"
- Adverb Examples
- in the past;
"sixty years ago my grandfather came to the U.S."
|Antediluvian||a very old (or old fashioned) person|
|Antiquated||so extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period|
"a ramshackle antediluvian tenement"
|Antique||any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity|
|Archaic||little evolved from or characteristic of an earlier ancestral type|
"archaic forms of life"
"the okapi is a short-necked primitive cousin of the giraffe"
excessively affected by emotion
"he would become emotional over nothing at all"
"she was worked up about all the noise"
|Aside||a message that departs from the main subject|
|Away||(of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter|
"the pitch was away (or wide)"
"an outside pitch"
View all cognitive synonyms for Ago
|GAO||an independent nonpartisan federal agency that acts as the investigative arm of Congress making the executive branch accountable to Congress and the government accountable to citizens of the United States|
|Goa||a state of southwestern India|
a former Portuguese colony
or in the past
"two years ago"
"`agone'' is an archaic word for `ago''"
View English words with the unique letters used in ago. Words With The Letters Ago
View All Names For Ago
|Past||a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Yoga (4 letters)||8 +4||8 +3||yoga|
|Aggro (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||aggro|
|Gator (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||gator|
|Goat (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||agot|
|Agora (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||agora|
|Toga (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||agot|
|Argot (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||gator|
|GRAPO (5 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||grapo|
|GAO (3 letters)||4||5||ago|
|Argos (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||argos|
|Goa (3 letters)||4||5||ago|
|Argo (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||argo|
|Goya (4 letters)||8 +4||8 +3||yoga|
|Groat (5 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||gator|
|Sago (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||sago|
|Agog (4 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||agog|
|Ago (3 letters)||4||5||ago|
|Go At (5 letters)|
|Go As (5 letters)|
|Garo (4 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||argo|
Ago Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters