- Types Of Speech
- You can use bakery as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bakery
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, e, k, r, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ke. Bakery starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bak, bake, baker, and the ending characters are y, ry, ery, kery, akery, ..
- A workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold
- School Grade
- Bakery is set as a grade six word that starts with b, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is bakery a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bakery in Pig Latin is said as "akerybay or akerybway".
- b | a | k | e | r | y
- ba | ak | ke | er | ry
- bak | ake | ker | ery
- bake | aker | kery
- Word Gram
|Bakehouse||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bakery||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bakeshop||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bodega||a small Hispanic shop selling wine and groceries|
|Caboose||a car on a freight train for use of the train crew|
usually the last car on the train
|Cookery||the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat|
"cooking can be a great art"
"people are needed who have experience in cookery"
"he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
View all cognitive synonyms for Bakery
View English words with the unique letters used in bakery. Words With The Letters Abekry
|Shop||a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity)|
"I built a birdhouse in shop"
|Store||an electronic memory device|
"a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
|Work||activity directed toward making or doing something|
"she checked several points needing further work"
|Workplace||a place where work is done|
"he arrived at work early today"
|Patisserie||a bakery specializing in French pastry|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Barkey (6 letters)||15||15||abekry|
Bakery Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters