- Types Of Speech
- You can use failure as a noun in a sentence.
- About Failure
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, l, r, and u, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Failure starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fa, fai, fail, failu, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, lure, ilure, ..
- An unexpected omission; "he resented my failure to return his call"; "the mechanic''s failure to check the brakes"
- Anglo Norman
- Is failure a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Failure in Pig Latin is said as "ailurefay or ailurefway".
- f | a | i | l | u | r | e
- fa | ai | il | lu | ur | re
- fai | ail | ilu | lur | ure
- fail | ailu | ilur | lure
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an unexpected omission;
"he resented my failure to return his call";
"the mechanic's failure to check the brakes"
- an act that fails;
"his failure to pass the test"
- an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose;
"the surprise party was a complete failure"
- a person with a record of failing;
someone who loses consistently
- loss of ability to function normally;
- lack of success;
"he felt that his entire life had been a failure";
"that year there was a crop failure"
- inability to discharge all your debts as they come due;
"the company had to declare bankruptcy";
"fraudulent loans led to the failure of many banks"
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Absurdity||a ludicrous folly|
"the crowd laughed at the absurdity of the clown''s behavior"
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Apathy||the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally|
|Apprehension||the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal)|
"the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
|Arrears||an unpaid overdue debt|
View all cognitive synonyms for Failure
|Failure||an unexpected omission|
"he resented my failure to return his call"
"the mechanic''s failure to check the brakes"
View English words with the unique letters used in failure. Words With The Letters Aefilru
"Her health is declining"
|Neglect||willful lack of care and attention|
|Omission||a mistake resulting from neglect|
|Skip||a mistake resulting from neglect|
|Breach||a failure to perform some promised act or obligation|
|Copout||a failure to face some difficulty squarely|
|Disappointment||an act (or failure to act) that disappoints someone|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Failure (7 letters)||10||12||aefilru|
|Weariful (8 letters)||14 +4||16 +4||weariful|
Failure Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters