- Types Of Speech
- You can use flashpoint as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flashpoint
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, f, h, i, l, n, o, p, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters hp. Flashpoint starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flas, flash, and the ending characters are t, nt, int, oint, point, ..
- The lowest temperature at which the vapor of a combustible liquid can be ignited in air
- Compound Words
- A compound word, flashpoint has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are flash, and point.
- Pig Latin
- Flashpoint in Pig Latin is said as "ashpointflay or ashpointflway".
- f | l | a | s | h | p | o | i | n | t
- fl | la | as | sh | hp | po | oi | in | nt
- fla | las | ash | shp | hpo | poi | oin | int
- flas | lash | ashp | shpo | hpoi | poin | oint
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the lowest temperature at which the vapor of a combustible liquid can be ignited in air
- point at which something is ready to blow up
|Flashpoint||the lowest temperature at which the vapor of a combustible liquid can be ignited in air|
View English words with the unique letters used in flashpoint. Words With The Letters Afhilnopst
|Temperature||the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)|
Flashpoint Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters