- Types Of Speech
- You can use googolplex as a noun in a sentence.
- About Googolplex
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, g, l, o, p, and x, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ol. Googolplex starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters g, go, goo, goog, googo, and the ending characters are x, ex, lex, plex, lplex, . Googolplex is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A cardinal number represented as 1 followed by a googol of zeros (ten raised to the power of a googol)
- Pig Latin
- Googolplex in Pig Latin is said as "oogolplexgay or oogolplexgway".
- g | o | o | g | o | l | p | l | e | x
- go | oo | og | go | ol | lp | pl | le | ex
- goo | oog | ogo | gol | olp | lpl | ple | lex
- goog | oogo | ogol | golp | olpl | lple | plex
- Word Gram
|Googolplex||a cardinal number represented as 1 followed by a googol of zeros (ten raised to the power of a googol)|
View English words with the unique letters used in googolplex. Words With The Letters Eglopx
|Cardinal||crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male|
Googolplex Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With G
- Ends With X
- Spelled With / Contains Letters