- Types Of Speech
- You can use numbers as a noun in a sentence.
- About Numbers
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters b, e, m, n, r, s, and u, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter b. Numbers starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, nu, num, numb, numbe, and the ending characters are s, rs, ers, bers, mbers, ..
- An illegal daily lottery
- Compound Words
- A compound word, numbers has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are numb, and ers.
- Is numbers a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Numbers in Pig Latin is said as "umbersnay or umbersnway".
- n | u | m | b | e | r | s
- nu | um | mb | be | er | rs
- num | umb | mbe | ber | ers
- numb | umbe | mber | bers
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an illegal daily lottery
- the fourth book of the Old Testament;
contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Accenting||the act of giving special importance or significance to something|
|Accentuation||the act of giving special importance or significance to something|
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Alexandrine||a line of verse that has six iambic feet|
|Algorism||computation with Arabic figures|
|Algorithm||a precise rule (or set of rules) specifying how to solve some problem|
View all cognitive synonyms for Numbers
|Numbers||an illegal daily lottery|
View English words with the unique letters used in numbers. Words With The Letters Bemnrsu
|Drawing||the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling|
|Lottery||players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Numbers (7 letters)||11||15||numbers|
Numbers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters