- Type Of Speech
- You can use numbers as a noun in a sentence.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, numbers has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are numb and ers.
- Is numbers a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Numbers
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters b, e, m, n, r, s and u, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are n, nu, num, numb, numbe, and ending characters are s, rs, ers, bers, mbers, with 7 letters..
- Noun Examples
- an illegal daily lottery
- the fourth book of the Old Testament;
contains a record of the number of Israelites who followed Moses out of Egypt
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Accenting||the act of giving special importance or significance to something|
|Accentuation||the act of giving special importance or significance to something|
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Alexandrine||a line of verse that has six iambic feet|
|Algorism||computation with Arabic figures|
|Algorithm||a precise rule (or set of rules) specifying how to solve some problem|
View all cognitive synonyms for Numbers
|Numbers||an illegal daily lottery|
View English words with the unique letters used in numbers. Words With The Letters Bemnrsu
|Drawing||the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling|
|Lottery||players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Numbers (7 letters)||11||numbers|
Numbers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.