- Types Of Speech
- You can use oxygen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Oxygen
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, g, n, o, x, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters yg. Oxygen starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, ox, oxy, oxyg, oxyge, and the ending characters are n, en, gen, ygen, xygen, ..
- A nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas; constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume; the most abundant element in the earth''s crust
- School Grade
- Oxygen is set as a grade six word that starts with o, ends with n, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is oxygen a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Oxygen in Pig Latin is said as "oxygenay or oxygenway".
- o | x | y | g | e | n
- ox | xy | yg | ge | en
- oxy | xyg | yge | gen
- oxyg | xyge | ygen
- Word Gram
|Acetylene||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
|Alkyne||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
|Ammonia||a pungent gas compounded of nitrogen and hydrogen (NH3)|
|Ar||a state in south central United States|
one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
|Argon||a colorless and odorless inert gas|
one of the six inert gases
comprises approximately 1% of the earth''s atmosphere
|Butane||occurs in natural gas|
used in the manufacture of rubber and fuels
|Carbonic Acid Gas|
View all cognitive synonyms for Oxygen
|Oxygen||a nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas|
constitutes 21 percent of the atmosphere by volume
the most abundant element in the earth''s crust
View English words with the unique letters used in oxygen. Words With The Letters Egnoxy
|Aerate||impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen|
|Oxygenate||impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen|
|Oxygenise||impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen|
|Oxygenize||impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen|
|Element||an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up|
especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
"spare components for cars"
"a component or constituent element of a system"
|Gas||a pedal that controls the throttle valve|
"he stepped on the gas"
|Air||travel via aircraft;|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports";
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Ozone||a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water;|
a strong oxidizing agent;
can be produced by electric discharge in oxygen or by the action of ultraviolet radiation on oxygen in the stratosphere (where it acts as a screen for ultraviolet radiation)
|Water||facility that provides a source of water;|
"the town debated the purification of the water supply";
"first you have to cut off the water"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Oxygen (6 letters)||17||18||oxygen|
Oxygen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters