- Types Of Speech
- You can use recapitulation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Recapitulation
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters tu. Recapitulation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rec, reca, recap, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- Anglo Norman
- Pig Latin
- Recapitulation in Pig Latin is said as "ecapitulationray or ecapitulationrway".
- r | e | c | a | p | i | t | u | l | a | t | i | o | n
- re | ec | ca | ap | pi | it | tu | ul | la | at | ti | io | on
- rec | eca | cap | api | pit | itu | tul | ula | lat | ati | tio | ion
- reca | ecap | capi | apit | pitu | itul | tula | ulat | lati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
- a section of a musical composition or movement in which themes introduced earlier are repeated
- emergence during embryonic development of various characters or structures that appeared during the evolutionary history of the strain or species
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Abridgement||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abridgment||a shortened version of a written work|
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Apocope||abbreviation of a word by omitting the final sound or sounds|
"the British get `pud'' from `pudding'' by apocope"
View all cognitive synonyms for Recapitulation
|Recapitualtion||(music) the repitition of themes introduced earlier (especially when you are composing the final part of a movement)|
|Recapitulation||a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion|
View English words with the unique letters used in recapitulation. Words With The Letters Aceilnoprtu
|Recap||a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads|
"Let''s recapitulate the main ideas"
|Retrospect||contemplation of things past|
|Review||a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment|
|Capitulation||the act of surrendering (under agreed conditions)|
"they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
|Epanodos||repetition or recapitulation in reverse order|
Recapitulation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N