- Types Of Speech
- You can use europe as a noun in a sentence.
- About Europe
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, o, p, r, and u, 2 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ro. Europe starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, eu, eur, euro, europ, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, rope, urope, ..
- The nations of the European continent collectively; "the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Europe is set as a grade six word that starts with e, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is europe a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Europe in Pig Latin is said as "europeay or europeway".
- e | u | r | o | p | e
- eu | ur | ro | op | pe
- eur | uro | rop | ope
- euro | urop | rope
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the nations of the European continent collectively;
"the Marshall Plan helped europe recover from World War II"
- an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members;
"he took Britain into europe"
- the 2nd smallest continent (actually a vast peninsula of Eurasia);
the British use `europe' to refer to all of the continent except the British Isles
|Africa||the second largest continent|
located south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
|America||North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean|
achieved independence in 1776
|Anatolia||a peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey|
|Antarctica||an extremely cold continent at the south pole almost entirely below the Antarctic Circle|
covered by an ice cap up to 13,000 feet deep
|Antipodes||any two places or regions on diametrically opposite sides of the Earth|
"the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes"
|Asia||the nations of the Asian continent collectively|
|Australasia||Australia, New Zealand, and neighboring islands in the South Pacific|
View all cognitive synonyms for Europe
|Europe||the nations of the European continent collectively|
"the Marshall Plan helped Europe recover from World War II"
View English words with the unique letters used in europe. Words With The Letters Eopru
|Accumulation||the act of accumulating|
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Assemblage||the social act of assembling|
"they demanded the right of assembly"
|Collection||the act of gathering something together|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cover Up (8 letters)|
|Croupe (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||recoup|
|Produce (7 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||pucerdo|
|Europe (6 letters)||8||10||europe|
|Europa (6 letters)||8||10||europa|
|Procurer (8 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||procurer|
|Purveyor (8 letters)||16 +8||18 +8||purveyor|
|Procure (7 letters)||11 +3||14 +4||ceoprru|
|Rope Up (7 letters)|
|Cover Up (8 letters)|
|Recoup (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||recoup|
|Produced (8 letters)||14 +6||17 +7||cddeopru|
|Order Up (8 letters)|
|Coupure (7 letters)||11 +3||15 +5||coupure|
|Procured (8 letters)||13 +5||16 +6||producer|
|Reoccupy (8 letters)||17 +9||20 +10||reoccupy|
Europe Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters