- Types Of Speech
- You can use peace as a noun in a sentence.
- About Peace
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, e, and p, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Peace starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters p, pe, pea, peac, and the ending characters are e, ce, ace, eace, ..
- A treaty to cease hostilities; "peace came on November 11th"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Peace is set as a grade four word that starts with p, ends with e, 1 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is peace a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Peace in Pig Latin is said as "eacepay or eacepway".
- p | e | a | c | e
- pe | ea | ac | ce
- pea | eac | ace
- peac | eace
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a treaty to cease hostilities;
"peace came on November 11th"
- the absence of mental stress or anxiety
- harmonious relations;
freedom from disputes;
"the roommates lived in peace together"
- the state prevailing during the absence of war
- the general security of public places;
"he was arrested for disturbing the peace"
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Acquiescence||agreement with a statement or proposal to do something|
"he gave his assent eagerly"
"a murmur of acquiescence from the assembly"
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
|Agreement||compatibility of observations|
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
|Amity||a cordial disposition|
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
View all cognitive synonyms for Peace
|Peace||a treaty to cease hostilities|
"peace came on November 11th"
View English words with the unique letters used in peace. Words With The Letters Acep
|Pacify||fight violence and try to establish peace in (a location)|
"The U.N. troops are working to pacify Bosnia"
|Pact||a written agreement between two states or sovereigns|
|Treaty||a written agreement between two states or sovereigns|
|Peace Of Westphalia|
|Treaty Of Versailles|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Space (5 letters)||9||11||aceps|
|Escape (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||escape|
|Capture (7 letters)||11 +2||14 +3||capture|
|Pace (4 letters)||8||10||pace|
|Caper (5 letters)||9||11||caper|
|Cypraea (7 letters)||14 +5||15 +4||aacepry|
|Pacer (5 letters)||9||11||caper|
|Peccary (7 letters)||16 +7||18 +7||peccary|
|Perca (5 letters)||9||11||caper|
|Cape (4 letters)||8||10||pace|
|Crape (5 letters)||9||11||caper|
|Escarp (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aceprs|
|Recap (5 letters)||9||11||caper|
|Carpet (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||carpet|
|Scape (5 letters)||9||11||aceps|
|Teacup (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +2||teacup|
|Crapper (7 letters)||13 +4||16 +5||acepprr|
|Aspect (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aspect|
|Precava (7 letters)||14 +5||17 +6||aaceprv|
|Apercu (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +2||apercu|
|Peace (5 letters)||9||11||aceep|
|Casper (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aceprs|
|Purace (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +2||apercu|
|Parcae (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||aacepr|
|Carper (6 letters)||10 +1||12 +1||carper|
Peace Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters