- Types Of Speech
- You can use sandbox as a noun in a sentence.
- About Sandbox
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, d, n, o, s, and x, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Sandbox starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sa, san, sand, sandb, and the ending characters are x, ox, box, dbox, ndbox, ..
- Plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in
- Compound Words
- A compound word, sandbox has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are sand, and box.
- Is sandbox a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Sandbox in Pig Latin is said as "andboxsay or andboxsway".
- s | a | n | d | b | o | x
- sa | an | nd | db | bo | ox
- san | and | ndb | dbo | box
- sand | andb | ndbo | dbox
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in
- mold consisting of a box with sand shaped to mold metal
|Sandbox||plaything consisting of a pile of sand or a box filled with sand for children to play in|
View English words with the unique letters used in sandbox. Words With The Letters Abdnosx
|Plaything||an artifact designed to be played with|
|Toy||any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sandbox (7 letters)||17||19||sandbox|
Sandbox Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With X
- Spelled With / Contains Letters