- Types Of Speech
- You can use symphony as a noun in a sentence.
- About Symphony
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters h, m, n, o, p, s, and y, 7 consonants, 1 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ph. Symphony starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters s, sy, sym, symp, symph, and the ending characters are y, ny, ony, hony, phony, ..
- A long and complex sonata for symphony orchestra
- Ancient Greek
- School Grade
- Symphony is set as a sat word that starts with s, ends with y, 3 syllables, 1 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Symphony in Pig Latin is said as "ymphonysay or ymphonysway".
- s | y | m | p | h | o | n | y
- sy | ym | mp | ph | ho | on | ny
- sym | ymp | mph | pho | hon | ony
- symp | ymph | mpho | phon | hony
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a long and complex sonata for symphony orchestra
- a large orchestra;
can perform symphonies;
"we heard the Vienna symphony"
|Accordance||the act of granting rights|
"the accordance to Canada of rights of access"
|Accordance Of Rights|
|Affinity||a natural attraction or feeling of kinship|
"an affinity for politics"
"the mysterious affinity between them"
"James''s affinity with Sam"
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
|Agreement||compatibility of observations|
"there was no agreement between theory and measurement"
"the results of two tests were in correspondence"
|Amity||a cordial disposition|
|Attune||adjust or accustom to|
bring into harmony with
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
View all cognitive synonyms for Symphony
|Symphony||a long and complex sonata for symphony orchestra|
View English words with the unique letters used in symphony. Words With The Letters Hmnopsy
|Symphonise||play or sound together, in harmony|
|Symphonize||play or sound together, in harmony|
|Sonata||a musical composition of 3 or 4 movements of contrasting forms|
Symphony Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With S
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters