- Types Of Speech
- You can use zoology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zoology
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters g, l, o, y, and z, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter l. Zoology starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters z, zo, zoo, zool, zoolo, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, . Zoology is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- The branch of biology that studies animals
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, zoology has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are zoo, and logy.
- Is zoology a scrabble word? A 20 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zoology in Pig Latin is said as "oologyzay or oologyzway".
- z | o | o | l | o | g | y
- zo | oo | ol | lo | og | gy
- zoo | ool | olo | log | ogy
- zool | oolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Agrobiology||the study of plant nutrition and growth especially as a way to increase crop yield|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Astrobiology||the branch of biology concerned with the effects of outer space on living organisms and the search for extraterrestrial life|
|Bacteriology||the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease|
|Biochemistry||the organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms|
the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
View all cognitive synonyms for Zoology
|Zoology||the branch of biology that studies animals|
View English words with the unique letters used in zoology. Words With The Letters Gloyz
|Biology||the science that studies living organisms|
|Bugology||the branch of zoology that studies insects|
|Entomology||the branch of zoology that studies insects|
|Ethology||the branch of zoology that studies the behavior of animals in their natural habitats|
|Herpetology||the branch of zoology concerned with reptiles and amphibians|
|Ichthyology||the branch of zoology that studies fishes|
|Mammalogy||the branch of zoology that studies mammals|
|Ornithology||the branch of zoology that studies birds|
|Palaeozoology||the study of fossil animals|
|Paleozoology||the study of fossil animals|
|Protozoology||the branch of zoology that studies protozoans|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zoology (7 letters)||20||21||zoology|
Zoology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters