- Types Of Speech
- You can use congress as a noun in a sentence.
- About Congress
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters c, e, g, n, o, r, and s, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters gr. Congress starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, co, con, cong, congr, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ress, gress, . Congress is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pig Latin
- Congress in Pig Latin is said as "ongresscay or ongresscway".
- c | o | n | g | r | e | s | s
- co | on | ng | gr | re | es | ss
- con | ong | ngr | gre | res | ess
- cong | ongr | ngre | gres | ress
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the legislature of the United States government
- a meeting of elected or appointed representatives
- a national legislative assembly
|Act Of Love|
|Addition||the act of adding one thing to another|
"the addition of flowers created a pleasing effect"
"the addition of a leap day every four years"
|Adjacency||the attribute of being so near as to be touching|
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Adultery||extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations|
"adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce"
|Affairs||transactions of professional or public interest|
"news of current affairs"
"great affairs of state"
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
View all cognitive synonyms for Congress
View English words with the unique letters used in congress. Words With The Letters Cegnors
"Birds mate in the Spring"
|Couple||a pair who associate with one another|
"the engaged couple"
"an inseparable twosome"
|Mate||a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent''s king|
|Pair||a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value|
|Penetration||the act of entering into or through something;|
"the penetration of upper management by women"
|Piece Of Tail|
|Roll In The Hay|
|Shag||a lively dance step consisting of hopping on each foot in turn|
View All Hyponyms For Congress
Congress Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters