- Types Of Speech
- You can use estuary as a noun in a sentence.
- About Estuary
- A 4 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, r, s, t, u, and y, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter u. Estuary starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, es, est, estu, estua, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, uary, tuary, ..
- The wide part of a river where it nears the sea; fresh and salt water mix
- School Grade
- Estuary is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is estuary a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Estuary in Pig Latin is said as "estuaryay or estuaryway".
- e | s | t | u | a | r | y
- es | st | tu | ua | ar | ry
- est | stu | tua | uar | ary
- estu | stua | tuar | uary
- Word Gram
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Armlet||a band worn around the arm for decoration|
|Avenue||a line of approach|
"they explored every avenue they could think of"
"it promises to open new avenues to understanding"
|Bay||a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color|
|Bayou||a swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana)|
|Belt||the act of hitting vigorously|
"he gave the table a whack"
|Bight||the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)|
|Blowhole||a hole for the escape of gas or air|
View all cognitive synonyms for Estuary
|Estuary||the wide part of a river where it nears the sea|
fresh and salt water mix
View English words with the unique letters used in estuary. Words With The Letters Aerstuy
|Body Of Water|
|Water||facility that provides a source of water|
"the town debated the purification of the water supply"
"first you have to cut off the water"
|Firth||a long narrow estuary (especially in Scotland)|
|Humber||an estuary in central northeastern England formed by the Ouse River and the Trent River|
|Para||port city in northern Brazil in the Amazon delta;|
main port and commercial center for the Amazon River basin
|Rio De La Plata|
|River||a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek);|
"the river was navigable for 50 miles"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Treasury (8 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||treasury|
|Estuary (7 letters)||10||10||estuary|
Estuary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters